Playing one of America’s Top 100 courses is special and memorable. To make the most of your experience, we are pleased to provide caddie services for all golfers before 10 am daily, June 1- August 31. Caddies are an optional service in the spring, fall, and after 10 am June 1- August 31.
Madden’s Caddie Program was featured in GolfWeek!
What to Expect From Your Caddie
Our professional caddies understand the challenges of playing the game as well as being a gracious host. They provide unique insight and advice to the obstacles and strategy of the course. Our caddies will:
- Enable you and your guests to relax and enjoy the beautiful setting in the scenic Northwoods of Minnesota
- Be an expert on the course; know yardages, flagstick location, green reading, club selection, and shot advice
- Assist all levels of golfers from novice to experienced play their best round
- Allow you to experience playing One of Americas Top 100 Courses like a Tour Pro!
Choose the Level of Service You Prefer
TRADITIONAL CADDIE: an option for golfers who prefers to walk the course. This is the most common method. The caddie assists the golfer by carrying golf bag, providing accurate yardages, shot strategy, course knowledge, green reading, locating errant shots, tending the flagstick, keeping equipment clean and organized, and maintaining the golf course.
FORECADDIE: an option for golfers who prefer to ride instead of walk. The forecaddie assists the golfer by providing local course knowledge, accurate yardages, locating errant shots, tending the flagstick, keeping equipment clean and organized, and maintaining the golf course.
Caddie Service Rates
* Traditional Caddies $50/player
Recommended gratuity starting at $35/player
* Forecaddie $25/player
Recommended gratuity starting at $20/player
Caddies are limited in number and available on a first come first serve basis. We recommended you inform our Reservations agent when making your tee times, or 7 days in advance.