Find Classic family fun at Tennis & Croquet Club
Madden’s offers more recreational amenities than any other resort in Minnesota!
Tennis & Croquet Club is home to tennis courts, bentgrass croquet and lawnbowling lawns, pickle ball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, volleyball, badminton, basketball, and mountain bikes.
Our Director of Fun is always available to assist you in putting together a team-building event or guide you through some competition in a sport you’ve never tried.
- Pickle Ball Court- $12 per hour*
- Tennis Courts – $12 per hour*
- Croquet Lawn – $16 per lawn per hour*
- Lawn Bowling – $16 per rink per hour*
- Badminton – $10 per hour*
- Mountain Bikes – $8 per hour, $30 per day
- Tandem Bikes – $10 per hour
- Kids Bikes – $6 per hour
*free to Madden’s Resort & Basic Resort Package guests
Recreation Day Pass
For our ‘lodging only’ guests, purchase a Recreation Pass and enjoy many of our resort amenities.
Recreation Pass includes Social 9 green fees, tennis courts, croquet lawns, lawn bowling, pickle ball, horseshoes, waterbikes, canoes, rowboats, paddleboats, kayaks and stand up paddleboards.
Incredible value: $25/person/stay, $45/couple/stay, $55/family of up to 4/stay