Check In & Check Out | In Your Room | Dining | Golf | Spa | Recreation | Meetings & Events | StaySafeMN
Madden’s has implemented heightened sanitizing and safety protocols for each department, including housekeeping, golf, food and beverage, spa, recreation and waterfront areas, and meetings and events.
Check In & Check Out
• Check in time is 4:30 PM.
• Plexiglass barriers between staff and guests at front desk
• Front desk will check in no more than 3 guests at a time to ensure distancing
• Check out time is 11AM. Check out by phone is encouraged.
In Your Room
• All cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been enhanced
• Guests may opt out of receiving housekeeping services during their stay
• For additional amenities during your stay, please contact the front desk
• Dining outlets are open at full capacity
• Outdoor seating is available at some outlets, weather permitting
• Takeout option is available at most outlets
• Online tee times are encouraged
• Tournament formats recommended consecutive tee times; ‘shotgun’ starts will be allowed following social distancing guidelines
• Posting of scores should be done on a GHIN app
• Groups recommended to be limited to no more than four players and golfers shall remain six feet apart on the driving range and practice putting green
• On-course touchpoints are sanitized including flagsticks, benches, and communal water coolers. Practice balls will be sanitized and in individual crates/ baskets on the Driving Range. Rental clubs are sanitized after each use.
• Golf cart dividers are available for 2 riders per cart. Full cart fee will be required for golfers who prefer own golf cart. Walking the courses is encouraged. Golf carts will be disinfected with close attention to high touch areas: steering wheels, hand bars, seats, and coolers after each round.
• Amenities have been removed from the public spaces and are available upon request
• Lockers are assigned to ensure proper distancing between guests
• Indoor and outdoor pools are open
• Tennis & Croquet Club is open for equipment rentals
• Scheduled activities such as pontoon cruises, yoga, and bingo, may require advance reservations
Meetings & Events
• Meeting and event spaces will be set up in accordance with social distancing guidelines and current MN capacity restrictions.
• Find COVID Resources for Meeting Planners here
• View MN Entertainment & Meeting Venue guidelines here
• Please contact us for more information on meeting and event guidelines