Check In & Check Out | In Your Room | Dining | Golf | Spa | Recreation | Meetings & Events | StaySafeMN
Madden’s has implemented heightened sanitizing and safety protocols for each department, including housekeeping, golf, food and beverage, spa, recreation and waterfront areas, and meetings and events. In accordance with MN state mandate, masks are required when indoors.
Check In & Check Out
• Check in time is 4:30 PM.
• Plexiglass barriers between staff and guests at front desk
• Front desk will check in no more than 3 guests at a time to ensure distancing
• Check out time is 11AM. Check out by phone is encouraged.
In Your Room
• All cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been enhanced
• Guests may opt out of receiving housekeeping services during their stay
• For additional amenities during your stay, please contact the front desk
• Dining outlets are open at 75% capacity. Hours may vary seasonally (Please click here for upcoming outlet hours)
• Tables are spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart
• A maximum of 6 people are allowed per table
• Outlets providing food & beverage service must close by 11PM
• Online tee times and payments are encouraged
• Tournament formats recommended consecutive tee times; ‘shotgun’ starts will be allowed following social distancing guidelines
• Posting of scores should be done on a GHIN app
• Groups shall be limited to no more than four players per group and golfers shall remain six feet apart on the driving range and practice putting green
• Starting time intervals will be a minimum of 10 minutes apart
• On-course touchpoints shall be eliminated including practice green flagsticks and communal water coolers. Practice balls will be sanitized and in individual crates/ baskets on the Driving Range. Rental clubs are sanitized after each use.
• Golf cart usage should be one rider per golf cart unless from the same household. Walking the courses is encouraged. Golf carts will be disinfected with close attention to high touch areas: steering wheels, hand bars, seats, and coolers after each round.
• Beverage stations will be available. Bottled water only on the golf course, no communal water coolers.
• Amenities have been removed from the public spaces and are available upon request
• Lockers are assigned to ensure proper distancing between guests
• All seating and service areas have been adjusted to ensure 6′ distance between guests
• Masks are required at all time for guests and staff. Mask may be removed by guests to receive a facial service.
• Indoor and outdoor pools are open at 50% capacity
• Tennis & Croquet Club is open for equipment rentals
• All equipment and rentals are sanitized after every use
• Scheduled activities such as pontoon cruises, yoga, and bingo, may require advance reservations
• Beach will have additional distance between beach chairs
Meetings & Events
• Meeting and event spaces will be set up in accordance with social distancing guidelines and current capacity restrictions Current MN guidelines state occupancy at outdoor events and indoor events can allow 50% of normal occupant capacity up to 250 people, regardless of whether they are seated or non-seated venues
• Find COVID Resources for Meeting Planners here
• View MN Entertainment & Meeting Venue guidelines here
• Please contact us for more information on meeting and event guidelines